You’ll be glad to know, that your search for tips for Mirror Quiz Crossword game is ending right on this page. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with answers to Hideki —, Japanese prime minister hanged as a war criminal in 1948 from Mirror Quiz Crossword. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. Our guide is the ultimate help to deal with difficult Mirror Quiz Crossword level. The studio Mirror hasn't stopped only at this game and has created some more others.
After you pass one level after another, simple game becomes more challenging and advances in difficulty. All can play it, but not all can beat it This page gives you Mirror Quiz Crossword Hideki —, Japanese prime minister hanged as a war criminal in 1948 answers plus another useful information.
If you see that Mirror Quiz Crossword received update, come to our website and check new levels. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and share it with others.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the Mirror Quiz Crossword May 27 2023 answers page.
Hideki —, Japanese prime minister hanged as a war criminal in 1948 Mirror Quiz Crossword Clue Answers
Today's Mirror Quiz Crossword Answers
- The crime of intentionally setting fire to property for some improper reason
- That branch of mathematics dealing with the size and shape of the earth
- The —, 1692 semi-opera by Henry Purcell based on William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Annelie —, 1972 Olympic 100m hurdles gold medallist
- & 12D Former professional boxer who played Tony Banta in US sitcom Taxi (4,5)
- Ancient plucked stringed instrument whose body is shaped like a sliced pear
- Roman god of doorways, passages and bridges
- Robber in Greek mythology who forced travellers to lie on a bed before stretching or mutilating them to fit it
- See 4 Down
- & 1A The —, 1828 novel by Sir Walter Scott (4,4,2,5)